SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Squier 40th Anniversary Precision Bass Dakota Red as new SOLD

AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
edited December 2022 in Basses £
Hi All, 

For sale is my Squier 40th Anniversary Precision Bass in Dakota Red. These were new out this year and are basically a Classic Vibe with a matt finish and more importantly, a matt neck (hated the gloopy gloss!). I've only had this bass 3 months and it is absolutely fantastic, but as per other threads, I have bought a new PRS and I need to make up some cash so last in, first out and all that! 

Perfect condition, doubt there's a mark on it but lets say 9.5 for arguments sake! Plays great and sounds like a good precision should. Love the colour and gold guard and it's pretty light too at 8lbs. 

£300 collected from Hemel Hempstead which is a bit of a bargain. Happy to discuss meet up options but I don't have a case so reluctant to post. 

Cheers. 

Here it is on Peach's website 

https://www.peachguitars.com/squier-vintage-edition-40th-anniversary-precision-bass-maple-satin-dakota-red.htm

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5754
    That is a super bargain. Both red and gold are usually total turn offs for me on a guitar but if I was near you I’d be totally up for that. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Now sold to the distinguished gentleman @dazzajl ;

Thanks! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom