ESP Horror series

What's Hot
dampoldmandampoldman Frets: 44
edited September 2013 in Guitar
I'm after a bit of feedback...

I have this rather stunning ESP LTD horror series guitar which I ordered from the States. Readers of the MR forum may remember the thread. Bit of a ballache to order in but worth it when it (finally) came...

It is truly incredible as a metal guitar. I've played a couple of shows with it and it's always a point of conversation with the other bands. 

I'm now intrigued as to what value it would have should I decide to move it on. I sold a Gibson LP to fund its purchase, and have always missed that LP since it went. If someone made a good offer on this one I may consider selling/trading.

I've not put this in the classifieds as I am not definitely putting it up for sale, I just want some feedback from forumites as to what they feel it would be worth. As it is pretty unique (only 50 of them in the world) and it retailed for $999 at launch, I think it is worth more than what I paid for it. Comes with a bespoke ESP hardcase and a hand-signed certificate from ESP US president and the artist. I've been in contact with the artist to get some background - turns out it was a vanity project for the ESP president as part of a series. 3 in the series, only 50 of each in the world. That alone makes it kinda special. 

The problem I have is that it is a touch 'one-dimensional' - my metal band is going through some changes and I need a bit more tonal variety. 

Have a look at the pics - any feedback welcome :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments