SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS SE P20E Parlour Acoustic Guitar

thinline72thinline72 Frets: 82
edited December 2022 in Acoustics £
Hi everyone and Happy Holidays!

I'm doing a small end of the year clearout, so here is for sale a decent small-bodied acoustic guitar with a Fishman pickup installed.

I'd say it's in mint conditions as I wasn't able to find (or leave?) any noticeable dings. The surface of the guitar is very robust to anything like that. I bought it in Jan 2021 from Musicstreet and enjoyed playing it a lot since then. The guitar had a professional setup and has a very good action. That and a remarkably comfortable neck make it a great choice for someone who mainly plays electric but would also like to have a parlour acoustic guitar in their possession. It's just so easy to play. Comes with a very nice padded gig bag.

All in all, it's a great parlour-size acoustic guitar and an exceptional value for the price. It was recently discussed a lot here and there on the forum. Hesitant to see it go, but it just doesn't get the amount of playtime it deserves.

There are plenty of reviews out there, here is one from one of my favourite guitarists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FurNT3yPQ7M&ab_channel=JustinJohnson

I'd like £300 for it. Would consider a good delay for px!

Collection from Cambridge as I don't have a spare box to ship it. Might consider meeting up somewhere close and accessible by public transport.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom