SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1974 Fender pro reverb £950

What's Hot

Comments

• Decided to drop the speaker cab price £330…classic speakers.
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ibanez Tubescreamer valve amp for sale £200
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
  • Bump for a neat little 15W valve head…built in Tubescreamer too
  • Fender pro jnr and Hook R20 combo up for sale 
  • Hook R20 now £950
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Just uploaded a couple of videos of the Hook R20
  • Bumping this lush sounding amplifier
  • Just listen to how awesome this sounds...
    https://youtu.be/0uYRGq5981w?si=cOQB8mdmOqQfvEsD
  • Christmas bumperoo 
  • Very versatile combo, covering Fender to Marshall.
    Happy to deliver up to an hour from Portsmouth for full asking price.
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 893
    Selling this wonderful Dr Z Maz 18 combo
    Vox AC30 S1 added £300
    Fantastic Dr Z Maz 18 and very cheap Vox AC30 combo’s still for sale
    Temporarily dropping these prices, as something's caught my eye.
    Dr Z Maz18 Mk1 £725, Vox AC30S1 £275
    Both in very good condition.
  • I'm temporarily ampless - glad you're so far away.  My ears remember how good my Maz sounded but my back has forgotten how heavy it was. :). GLWS
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    I'm temporarily ampless - glad you're so far away.  My ears remember how good my Maz sounded but my back has forgotten how heavy it was. :). GLWS
    It is a fantastic amp, and all the time it's for sale I'm in two minds whether to keep it or not. I probably have my tax bill covered now, so no need to sell.
    For a 1X12 valve combo I would have said it was on the lighter side or at least average compared to most. Weighs about the same as my Fargen 40W valve combo, my 30W Wienbrock combo and my old Hook R20, but lighter than the AC30 1X12 combo I'm selling.

I’m travelling from Portsmouth to Cambridge this coming week to pick up my new amp. If anyone is interested in the Dr Z and on route(or slight deviation) I’m happy to deliver.
       I have just put the price back up to what I paid for it, as I don’t need to sell it now and also think I may regret it, it sounded great yesterday…will see how the next week pans out.
    Just dropped the price again to £725 as I've just bought another amp.
    edited February 15
    Currently own Katana 50w, Tweedy 5e3, AC10, AC50 head, Selmer 100w head, Weinbrock Gringo, Fargen BBVS2, a newly acquired Fender pro reverb and the Maz18. Far too many amps, all great, don't want to lose any of them but running out of space(Also have an Orange 4x12 and Marshall 2x12 cabs) so some gear has to go and it's the Maz18 first.
  • 1972 Selmer TnB 100w head also for sale

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom