SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Takamine G-Series - EG140SRC (1999) & case - £225

gatheredinsonggatheredinsong Frets: 652
edited January 2023 in Acoustics £

SOLD - thread closed :)

Takamine G-Series - EG140SRC with Hiscox hard case for sale.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/OQtH1ih

Solid spruce top and rosewood back, sides and fingerboard (according to Takamine website). Burgundy / red wine colour.

This is a well used mid-range electro acoustic guitar from Takamine that I purchased new from Manson's in Exeter in 1999. It has notable dings, scratches, tarnishing and age related wear (please ask for more pics if required), but the electronics are in full working order, it is structurally sound and it plays great unplugged or plugged in. It holds its tuning well too.

Ideal guitar for gigging or open mic nights.

Comes with a Hiscox hard case (no key to lock it, sorry). The case was bought at the same time as the guitar, which has lived in it throughout it's life.

Collection preferred from Cwmbran, South East Wales. I would consider an easy drive to deliver/meet up if you cover the fuel, happy to discuss options.

Price is £225 (plus postage if required) to reflect the imperfections, assuming cash on collection, bank transfer or PayPal friends and family.

May consider trades for electric guitars.

Thanks

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Willing to let this go for £200 if collected. 
    Anyone else interested, please contact me to discuss, I'm sure we can work something out 
  • I had a G series a couple of years back but it wasnt a cutaway. I think mine was around a 000 or OM sized guitar. Good value instruments.
  • Thanks, I'm not too sure of the size of this one to be honest. I only ever play electrics these days. I'm just discussing a local sale with someone, will update accordingly 
  • Sold