SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Minty Taylor 314ce FS in Central London

What's Hot
McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
edited January 2023 in Acoustics £
My bestie, who doesn't do online things, wants to flog his Taylor 314ce. He's been offered £700 from a London shop but that's way too low in my opinion, given that they retail new for £1,900 or so. It's from around 2012 and is in excellent condition. 

If someone who can collect or meet in London (or potentially meet me in the West Sussex area) is interested at £900 or close offer, then let me know and I can put you in touch or broker a deal. I only have a couple of camera phone pics, but if interested let me know and I'll sort some more out. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042

Any interest? Offers (silly or otherwise)? It's a lovely guitar you know. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    The Taylor was sold to Guitar Guitar yesterday and will no doubt be available for £1,200 anytime now...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tough times for a lot of people at present. I don't believe a lack of interest means this,and other guitars unsold on here,are not great instruments though. I'm glad your friend got some money for it at least.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom