SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: short or medium scale bass

UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12902
edited January 2023 in Basses £
Quite fancy a shortscale (30“) or medium scale (32") 4-string. Vintage styling preferred but not mandatory. 

I'm quite fussy and this is a want not a need so may take me a while to find something. 

I've already had a Gretsch G2220 or whatever they're called and the Sire models do nothing for me, sorry, so those ones are out right off the bat. I also really hate neck dive. 

Budget wise absolutely nothing above four figures. Preferably a lot less. I'm not against budget instruments. 

I'm in Burntisland / Edinburgh for a meet, or postage will be required. 

EDIT - been offered loads of things, thanks. No more suggestions needed!! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• As it happens I'm just about to sell my daughter's virtually unused Chowny SWB-1 (passive, in metallic royal blue) if that's of any interest.  We purchased the hard case with it so mailing it wouldn't be too risky.
  • Hmm. Not something I'd considered but they look pretty cool. Please send me a pic and a price please!