Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Possibly the worst looking guitar ever

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1771
    Lol, were you searching on ebay for 'hideous guitars'?!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72364
    No worse than their usual horrible posh bling guitars - just differently bad.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• 10thumbs said:

Holy crap ...... you would think they would keep that at the factory , as a balls up ,  and not send it out , but it's even worse than this abomination .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GMW-Guitarworks-Les-Paul-Custom-One-Off-Custom-Shop-Bare-Knuckle-Pickups-Gibson-/151392580247?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item233fb37297

4K LOL.

"Never played" - that's how good it is.
  • I think most people would think that this was....

I shall regret forever the fact that I didn't buy it when I had the chance - FABULOUS!
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4309
    10thumbs;359511" said:
    Holy crap ...... you would think they would keep that at the factory , as a balls up ,  and not send it out , but it's even worse than this abomination .http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GMW-Guitarworks-Les-Paul-Custom-One-Off-Custom-Shop-Bare-Knuckle-Pickups-Gibson-/151392580247?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item233fb37297

4K LOL.
    Supplied with bushy beard and chewing tobacco

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22877
    I think most people would think that this was....

I shall regret forever the fact that I didn't buy it when I had the chance - FABULOUS!

Oh wow, I love that!!!

The Suhr would look a whole lot better if it didn't have that awful anaemic looking rosewood board.

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    I to am in the like the front, not the back camp.

Absolutely nowhere near worst looking guitar ever though.
  • I like Suhr. But whoever custom ordered these colours was clearly blind.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suhr-Modern-Blue-Purlple-Burst-Quilt-Maple-Roasted-Maple-HH-WOW-Item-5844-/121443741809?pt=Guitar&hash=item1c469c7071

Not only is the burst yuk, but the pickups look wrong , the gold hardware clashes and the 80's pink on the back ( on the back!!!!) just looks, well? I don't know, all shades of wrong .

This is a prime example of ' just because you can, doesn't mean you should '
    As I guessed he must be, the seller is colour blind. From the Description:

• Top Color: Light Bengal Burst
    • Back Color: Trans Brown
  • I think it offends me so much because I the spec and playability /sound would be great. Roasted maple neck , stainless steel frets etc. and then someone has tried their hardest to make it look really bad. I'm certain someone in the shop who custom ordered it did so on purpose so the they could buy it at a cheaper price when it doesn't sell. Sneaky . If not, then stupid .
    That green burst lpj is amazing ! I'd love a guitar that colour . That and a LNG jem.
  • GuitarMonkey;360520" said:
    guitarmangler said:

I like Suhr. But whoever custom ordered these colours was clearly blind.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suhr-Modern-Blue-Purlple-Burst-Quilt-Maple-Roasted-Maple-HH-WOW-Item-5844-/121443741809?pt=Guitar&hash=item1c469c7071

Not only is the burst yuk, but the pickups look wrong , the gold hardware clashes and the 80's pink on the back ( on the back!!!!) just looks, well? I don't know, all shades of wrong .

This is a prime example of ' just because you can, doesn't mean you should '

As I guessed he must be, the seller is colour blind. From the Description:

Top Color: Light Bengal BurstBack Color: Trans Brown
    Ha! Good spot! But they'd still have to custom order it in with those colours. Unless John Suhr has replaced his entire workforce with monochrome visioned robots and no one noticed....