SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Samson CL2 - Pencil Condenser Microphones matched stereo pair cased accessories

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited January 2023 in Studio & Rec £
Samson CL2 - Pencil Condenser Microphones matched stereo pair cased accessories.

Cased with mic clips, shock mounts, wind shields, pop shields and holders, 2 sets of capsules, stereo bar.   

Discontinued but some shops still have new stock selling at around £380. I can't image I paid anything near the current new price and I have them up on eBay at £250 £175 but how does £150 £125 SOLD posted sound as my Fretboard price? Assumes PayPal gift (or fees covered by buyer) or bank transfer. 

In excellent condition, used once then cased. Windshields are a little deformed from the egg box foam in the case pushing into them – please see photos. More photos here 

More details: 

Samson’s CL2 Pencil Condenser Microphones are designed to provide maximum flexibility in a variety of miking and recording applications. Whether on stage or in the studio, these mics are perfect for capturing the brilliant ambience or direct sound of any performance.

Available as a matched pair, these true capacitor condenser mics feature a high pass filter and a 10dB pad. Each CL2 comes with a pair of removable mic elements that can easily be interchanged for either omni-directional or cardioid pickup patterns. The elements feature 3-micron, gold-sputtered diaphragms and are designed to handle SPLs of 141dB (cardioid) and 138dB (omni). The CL2 pair comes in a durable, lightweight aluminum case with a pair of mic clips, pop filters, windscreens, shock mounts.

Ideal for miking and recording acoustic guitars, pianos, drums and orchestral instruments, Samson’s CL2 Pencil Condenser Microphones provide great value and versatility.

Two true capacitor microphones
High pass filter and 10dB pad
Removable omni-directional and cardioid elements
3-micron, gold-sputtered diaphragms in each element
Up to 141dB (cardioid) and 138dB (omni) SPLs
Durable, lightweight aluminum case
Includes mic clips, pop filters, windscreens and shock mounts

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments