TFB Lesson 4 - Metallica - Screaming Suicide

What's Hot
EvoEvo Frets: 308
Not really that much for me to say on this one as it's all in the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ppbqjQGao

Not exactly a tune for everybody here, but I know we have fans of all genres and I worked damn hard to get the transcription and video done quickly so I'll be damned if I'm not gonna milk it as much as possible! 

Next time we'll be back with something a little more widely appealing, I promise. 

If anybody wants the pdf or guitar pro file then just shoot me a message. 

All the best,

Evo
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Man I’m busy learning other stuff at the moment ,but this is a seriously well constructed lesson and like you said , it’s well timed with the release of the new video , I’m going to subscribe to your channel if I’m not already . Extremely well done ,thank you 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That Luther vandros cover sounds amazing 
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    Thanks @hollywoodrox ;

You would be amazed how difficult it is to increase that subscriber number, I genuinely get a little positive buzz whenever I get an email notifying me of a new one so I really appreciate that. 

In case you haven't spotted it, there's a "TFB lesson" post on the Luther track I posted a few weeks back along with a full transcription PDF for fretboard folks.

Right here if you're looking https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/237986/tfb-lesson-2-never-too-much-luther-vandross#latest

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4191
    edited January 2023
    Evo said:
    Thanks @hollywoodrox ;;

You would be amazed how difficult it is to increase that subscriber number, I genuinely get a little positive buzz whenever I get an email notifying me of a new one so I really appreciate that. 

In case you haven't spotted it, there's a "TFB lesson" post on the Luther track I posted a few weeks back along with a full transcription PDF for fretboard folks.

Right here if you're looking https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/237986/tfb-lesson-2-never-too-much-luther-vandross#latest

Awesome ,thanks so much , you defo had the vibe of one of those 80s studio musicians 
    like Ray Parker jr & Paul jackson junior , it definitely was a golden age,, thanks for the link

just looked at the tab , some great bits in there , I like those double stops  and those lines with the mutes in I might have a look at them later as I like the sound of that style & it can be incorporated into loads of stuff . Thanks again much appreciated 
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Subbed mate :)
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    skunkwerx said:
    Subbed mate :)
    Thank you! Much appreciated!
  • nick79nick79 Frets: 254
    Great stuff, you’ve gained another sub