Prices on Baja Telecasters

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• close2uclose2u Frets: 997

@ juansolo

Jeez Louise - that stuff looks even uglier off than on ... what does yours look like now?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Deijavoo said:
    The prices totally fox me though, when I first looked at them they were £349 brand new, now you can't get them used for that. The few I've played were cool but are they really worth nearly double now (new) in 5 years?

I've noticed that with the Classic 70s Strat, they were around £379 earlier on in the year, they are now £549. Ironically, the MIJ 70s strat can be had for £580 new.

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    Funnily enough I was playing @ESBlonde Lite Ash yesterday. Twas very nice. 
    I haven't advertised it, but it could be for sale. I think I need a 52 Reissue with the 7.5" fingerboard!
    ESBlonde said:
    Funnily enough I was playing @ESBlonde Lite Ash yesterday. Twas very nice. 
    I haven't advertised it, but it could be for sale. I think I need a 52 Reissue with the 7.5" fingerboard!

Oh really?

I'm GAS ing and have a guitar up in classifieds that I want to sell ... I could maybe GAS in your direction if it works tha tway.

:)

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1260
    Deijavoo said:
    Which model was it you went for again? 
    I've got an ASAT Special. 

Was at Gearfest East yesterday. 
    I'm kicking myself for not taking the opportunity to pick that up for a twiddle - think I was just paralyzed by choice. Oh well, next time... 
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • shuikitshuikit Frets: 224
    Deijavoo said:
    Ever since I sold my '52 Reissue I've hankered after one of these as a cheaper alternative and never got round to it. The prices totally fox me though, when I first looked at them they were £349 brand new, now you can't get them used for that. The few I've played were cool but are they really worth nearly double now (new) in 5 years?

Maybe I'm a scrooge.
    I remember seeing them for around that price and almost getting one, but not quite being able to justify buying another guitar to myself never did.  Started really, really wanting one a couple years ago and was quite shocked at the price increase and now regret not just going for it at the time.  Especially since then I've gotten married, bought a house etc.. but that's a different story!
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    close2u said:

@ juansolo

Jeez Louise - that stuff looks even uglier off than on ... what does yours look like now?

Yeah it was pretty horrific. Oil and wax finished now (and not entirely standard):

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

ooohhh

that's purty

• juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    It was easier to do than expected also: http://juansolo.demon.co.uk/stompage/bajage.html