SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2021 Gibson LG2 Western Nathaniel Rateliff signature model £2350

What's Hot
xfogxhat1xfogxhat1 Frets: 15
edited February 2023 in Acoustics £
Up for sale is my LG2 Western. I bought it new just about a year ago from GAK. It's a fantastic little guitar and still in like new condition. It has never left the house. Maybe just the slightest signs of use. I'm not that great at taking pictures but will be happy to take some more detailed ones if needed. The only reason for selling is to help fund a recent purchase I made. 

The Westerns have the fuller (not huge by any means) historic V-shaped neck, 1.725 bone nut, Red Spruce Adirondack top, Mahogany back and sides, constructed with hide glue, and a lot of Gibson's more premium treatments. It's one of the best-looking Gibsons in my opinion and there don't seem to be too many around. 

This one comes with its original case, all the original case candy, and the original Gibson shipping box. I am based in Telford if you would like to check it out in person. I can travel a reasonable distance if needed and I can ship it if wanted. SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/tiNGKTH
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments