• p90foolp90fool Frets: 31592
    @WiresDreamDisasters you've edited your post and killed the link
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p90fool said:
    @WiresDreamDisasters you've edited your post and killed the link
    pewps. Shit forum.

Bye!

• A very grainy video of last night at The Black Horse Sidmouth.. Does anyone know how to extract decent quality video from Facebook?

Our drummer is the star of this one. A lively crowd and people stepping on my Helix and changing the settings added to the fun.

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4101

Little clip of us playing at Festival on the Farm Sunday night. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Don’t know if the link will work but here is me with my originals rock band from Friday night

https://www.dropbox.com/s/armq2q0tqs0nvlz/VIDEO-2019-08-06-16-01-33.mp4?dl=0
  • vizviz Frets: 10699
    It works and is awse. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3869
    viz said:
    It works and is awse. 
    Agreed. Bonus point for shorts too
    Lebarque said:
    viz said:
    It works and is awse. 
    Agreed. Bonus point for shorts too
    I actually deducted a point for them. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 784
    A very grainy video of last night at The Black Horse Sidmouth.. Does anyone know how to extract decent quality video from Facebook?

Our drummer is the star of this one. A lively crowd and people stepping on my Helix and changing the settings added to the fun.

Great
  • Bye!

• A mobile phone clip from last Saturday's outdoor gig in Dartmouth.

...and the crowd didn't go wild :)  Oh well, carry on regardless, even though nobody appears to be interested.

On the bright side, the crowd eventually warmed up and there were lots of drunken girls dancing later in the set.

It's not a competition.
  • Which is the recommended hosting site for videos?  I can't seem to upload my vids to Imgur (although this would be my preferred site if it were possible so I don't need to join yet another thing).  Thanks.
  • thebreeze said:
    Which is the recommended hosting site for videos?  I can't seem to upload my vids to Imgur (although this would be my preferred site if it were possible so I don't need to join yet another thing).  Thanks.

I just use YouTube.

It's not a competition.
  • ^ thanks man.  I’m not as good as you lot so I’ll look into it/see ifI can keep things from the world at large etc.
    thebreeze said:
    ^ thanks man.  I’m not as good as you lot so I’ll look into it/see ifI can keep things from the world at large etc.
    You can set it to private
    Just looking back at my vids I’m not sure I ever posted this silly video :)

https://youtu.be/9wRbWu-xkYY
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • viz said:

That's great.

Years ago I did a couple of gigs in a gorilla suit. It was tricky because, when I looked down, all I could see was the inside of the mask. Plus it was bloody hot. One time I was standing next to a dry ice machine and my feet were freezing but my head was boiling. Then a home made confetti cannon went off and blew a hole through some polystyrene tiles in the low ceiling. Bit of a disaster really.

It's not a competition.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    viz said:

That's great.

Years ago I did a couple of gigs in a gorilla suit. It was tricky because, when I looked down, all I could see was the inside of the mask. Plus it was bloody hot. One time I was standing next to a dry ice machine and my feet were freezing but my head was boiling. Then a home made confetti cannon went off and blew a hole through some polystyrene tiles in the low ceiling. Bit of a disaster really.

Hahaha 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72367
    Just a brief snippet from our last gig at Leith Depot. A few people took videos but mostly the camera mics were overwhelmed by the sheer volume of fuzz bass :)... this one's about the clearest.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xh2cpqflhz1esc/Scoff.mp4?dl=0

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ICBM said:
    Just a brief snippet from our last gig at Leith Depot. A few people took videos but mostly the camera mics were overwhelmed by the sheer volume of fuzz bass :)... this one's about the clearest.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xh2cpqflhz1esc/Scoff.mp4?dl=0
    I’d pay to watch your band, that was ace
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom