Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

World Guitars- yay or nay?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• I dont know why people think they overcharge - there are some cracking second hand prs on their site now which go for more or less the price that a seller on her would want.

thats not a bad price
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I got my Ltd Edition DGT from there and the service was brilliant. Can't fault World Guitars. Always seem to have nice stuff available online as well. Dangerous!
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    I'm amazed to hear some guys have had bad experiences. I've been there twice and both times Jeff couldn't have done more for me. I've also been a pain in the arse via email, asking loads of questions. Jeff has always responded, Ben on his days off and even while on holiday!
  • A big yay from me. Went there with two friends and told him straight up we just wanted to try posh guitars and it was highly unlikely any money would be parted with. He said that's fine and let us go on anything we wanted. Had loads of fun, liked the high end Schecters best and thought the uber expensive PRS guitars played like turd. In turn I'm saving up for a Matchless and will happily give my custom to World Guitars.
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    I've had shit experiences with coda, peach and many others but I always liked jeff when he had machinehead in hitchin, I bought a lot from there and he was always a good guy to me.
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    I've been to hesistant to venture to WG. It's only a forty minute drives or so. Just afraid of reverse snobbery. I may not have two grand burning in my back pocket right now. But I always remember this Samuel L Jackson quote.

"Beware of the toes you stand on today, they may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow".
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    DrJazzTap;408754" said:

"Beware of the toes you stand on today, they may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow".
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited November 2014
    RaymondLin;408378" said:
    Note to self, dress older when go to WG.
    Draw the line at stinking of piss though. Jeff won't have that around the guitars.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    timmysoft;408744" said:
    I've had shit experiences with coda, peach and many others but I always liked jeff when he had machinehead in hitchin, I bought a lot from there and he was always a good guy to me.
    At peach?! Shocked.
  • Jeff is brilliant at answering emails. Just emailed him to see whether they are getting any of the new DG335 in and a minute later have a full response

big thumbs up
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    Nothing like a man doing his job correctly
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nay, nay and thrice nay! :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/