SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On hold: 2004 Taylor 514CE

LittleBlueLittleBlue Frets: 145
edited January 2023 in Acoustics £
Looking to trade or part-ex my Taylor. Beautiful guitar to play and a lovely sound. Has the ES2 system, which was fitted by Taylor themselves. Also fitted with John Pierce ebony armrest. Solid Cedar top, solid mahogany back and sides. Koa rosette. There are dents on the top and small lacquer cracks. These don’t appear to have cracked the wood. And a bit of wear around the soundhole. Ive tried to photograph the details. Case has a temporary handle and one broken clasp. Still structurally sound.

I’m looking to for an Avalon acoustic, or Lowden, ideally jumbo size. My play style has changed a little over time and feel a larger bodied acoustic will suit me. Currently not straight up selling as it’s my main gigging guitar. I’m located in Biggin Hill, Kent/South East London.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom