SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**** SOLD **** FS/FT: 2006 Avalon L325C (Old Logo)

What's Hot
simey83simey83 Frets: 13
edited January 2023 in Acoustics £
Hi All,
I am finding I play more electric these days, so I am testing the waters on my lovely Avalon Jumbo, with a Redwood top.

I bought this new direct from the factory in 2006. I played a few that day but this one stood out to me! Sounds really, really good!!

Overall excellent condition, especially for it's age. Odd we mark that you have to angle towards the light to see. Nothing bad or that breaks the lacquer. Jim did a couple of wee repairs on the top when he was setting it up a few years ago. Really is in amazing condition! Never gigged, barely taken out of the house tbh.

Comes with original Hiscox Case, which is in great condition too!

All in all a stunning machine.

I have included the insurance quote Jim did for me, for £3760.00 which would have been the replacement cost in 2014.

A selling price would be £1600.00, which would include shipping of your choice (as long as it's not crazy ) I'll put £2000 trade value. Hopefully these are reasonable?

As for trades, I would be interested in a Les Paul standard, or a nice strat with a rosewood board. I don't mind adding some cash either, if that is an option.

I am located in N.Ireland. I have shipped many guitars over the years with no problems.

Thanks
Simon

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments