SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Reduced - G&L Comanche £850.00 plus p&p

drippycatdrippycat Frets: 140
edited May 11 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my Fullerton made 2005 G&L Comanche, which is Leo Fender's final take on the strat. One small ding under the tone controls which is shown in the pictures, otherwise it only has the usual minor swirls you'd expect on any instrument that's seen occasional use & kept in one room or in it's case. I've made 2 changes to it. I found the neck too glossy so I sanded it to a satin finish, but not down into the wood. I also had the Buzz Fieten tuning system applied.

The z coils are extremely quiet & it has a switch to permanently engage the neck pickup. It has one volume control plus treble and bass rolloff controls which mean a huge variety of tones.

I also had a Musikraft rosewood neck made for it (Fender necks don't fit.) In their infinite wisdom they didn't shape the head as requested so it's a basic paddle finish. But given it's designed to fit a G&L there's no point in me keeping it, so it goes with the guitar if the buyer wants it. I'm based in Newcastle upon Tyne.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments