SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs/FT Martin 000 28 reimagined ******SOLD*****

What's Hot
Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 245
edited February 2023 in Acoustics £
 For sale for trade maybe…. Will consider fender customshop telecaster or martins with v necks

martin 000 28 reimagined year 2020

Price £2750 

purchased from peach guitars receipt and setup receipts in the case.

Here’s my beautiful 000-28 reimagined it has a beautiful top to it and back grain. It has been professionally setup and plays perfectly and sounds amazing.

There is a scratch near the bottom strap pin and as shown in the photos some laquer circles which as shown in photos are visible depending on the light. I took two photos for reference there one normal the other getting the right angle to show they are near the bottom strap pin.

There is a little laquer wear shown in photo on the first fret on the edge where meets the fingerboard. 

Otherwise excellent condition zero fret wear and sounds incredible. I just wish it had the fat v neck and for “me” then would be perfection. I hope it finds a nice home.

Will be sent via UPS next day delivery

Link to all photos collection is here” 

https://imgur.com/a/srqE0NZ

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments