SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Larrivee OM-10

What's Hot
rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2460
edited February 22 in Acoustics £
Hey Folks, 

Had this sat around for a while and I'm just not doing any acoustic stuff now. It's really really lovely but too much money tied up in something so offering up for sale/ trade. Interested in lot's of things. High gain amp heads, Suhr's, Ibanez PGM, Jem, RG565. Also studio gear, preamps, compressors, mics. Anything cool really. Obviously there can be cash trades either way.

I would be happy to deliver to most places as couriers and acoustic guitars don't generally mix well. 

So the deets... 

Larrivee OM-10 (technically an OM-10e). 
Canadian made, super high end model and rare as a rare thing. Special order only. All solid of course. Probably the most uniform piece of Rosewood you will find. Couple of splits in the top which is common for Larrivees. It has a Fishman Matrix Infinity fitted which despite being a slightly older pickup, sounds bloody brilliant. Comes with the case which is a bit scuffed but does the job nicely. I like to think of these as the best of Martin and Taylor. 

New price is something like £5k now so I think a value of £2600 is about right? 

https://i.imgur.com/GF5ZKBu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8jeZun4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oRrd0IT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fZeJTU1.jpg

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Anyone got anything to trade? Happy to see what you've got. 

• Bumpy. 

• Bump and now for sale as well. 

• rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2460
    Bump

• bddbukbddbuk Frets: 34
    Would you be interested in a RG J custom ? 
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    Bump. Would love to see this is a new home. 

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    Don't tempt me. : P
  • TanninTannin Frets: 5500
    That top is a truly magnificent bit of spruce.
    Don't tempt me. : P
    Go on, it's nearly Christmas and you deserve it. ;-)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 535
    Wow, that’s top notch. GLWTS!

Bump before I disappear for a while. Last day I can ship is Tuesday. 

Bump as I'm back i the room!

Bump.

Bump

• Bump

• If I had the ££ I would give this a go. I have owned a Larrivee OM-03 WW all peruvian walnut and it sounded incredible and the build was flawless and so comfortable to play all over the neck. I have just had a listen to the OM-10 deluxe which I am guessing is a newer version of this one? Its up there with the best sounding OM sitka/rosewoods Ive heard, so balanced, clear and responsive with sweet highs but not harsh at all and a warm tight bass response not rumbly, lovely natural reverb too!
  • Bradders said:
    If I had the ££ I would give this a go. I have owned a Larrivee OM-03 WW all peruvian walnut and it sounded incredible and the build was flawless and so comfortable to play all over the neck. I have just had a listen to the OM-10 deluxe which I am guessing is a newer version of this one? Its up there with the best sounding OM sitka/rosewoods Ive heard, so balanced, clear and responsive with sweet highs but not harsh at all and a warm tight bass response not rumbly, lovely natural reverb too!
    I have been looking at the same Walnut model on Facebook and one on reverb for ages but haven’t taken the plunge yet.  Currently bidding on an OM-02 but I doubt he will accept what I can afford. 
  • ditchboy said:
    Bradders said:
    If I had the ££ I would give this a go. I have owned a Larrivee OM-03 WW all peruvian walnut and it sounded incredible and the build was flawless and so comfortable to play all over the neck. I have just had a listen to the OM-10 deluxe which I am guessing is a newer version of this one? Its up there with the best sounding OM sitka/rosewoods Ive heard, so balanced, clear and responsive with sweet highs but not harsh at all and a warm tight bass response not rumbly, lovely natural reverb too!
    I have been looking at the same Walnut model on Facebook and one on reverb for ages but haven’t taken the plunge yet.  Currently bidding on an OM-02 but I doubt he will accept what I can afford. 

I got mine for £1175 in almost new condition so it was a good deal. I wouldn't pay more the £1300 for the all walnut OM-03. The OM-10 is a def more superior and the sound is wonderful.
  • Bradders said:
    ditchboy said:
    Bradders said:

I got mine for £1175 in almost new condition so it was a good deal. I wouldn't pay more the £1300 for the all walnut OM-03. The OM-10 is a def more superior and the sound is wonderful.
    The one on FB is £1100 but nowhere near me and I won’t send the money blind. The one on reverb is from a retailer and he wants £1600. They weren’t that much new and as nice as they are I don’t see any reason it should have gone up in value. Just been offered an OM-02 for £900 tempting but still more than I’m willing to pay. Sorry if this is derailing the thread! The Larrivee OM is superb and someone should buy this!!!!!