SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Apogee Duet 2 USB - screen not working

What's Hot
keirkeir Frets: 137
edited February 2023 in Studio & Rec £
The screen on this has stopped working, seems to be a fairly common issue after reading online.

it’s controllable with the software and the rotary knob also works just fine. A little display comes up on the screen as you turn the knob to tell you which input /output you are adjusting. 

They seems to go for £200 online 2nd hand so I was thinking £75 posted

I’m also unable to locate the power supply but it operates perfectly well from the usb connection. 

Happy to send photos over etc 
Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• yorkioyorkio Frets: 173
    I've got one of those with exactly the same issue and can confirm that it makes not the slightest bit of practical difference to how it works. That's an extremely good deal for a great bit of kit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    I like the look of this! Would it work with an old style iPad connector (was it 30-pin or something)? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom