SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tascam DP32SD FS

Top of the range, latest hardware recorder from Tascam.  Up to 32 tracks, 8 simultaneous mic /line combo inputs and a hi-Z instrument input for recording a small to medium sized band live.  Can mix and master with all the internal fx and features and faders but will USB connect to a computer to transfer the .wavs if using it for location recording. https://www.tascam.eu/en/dp-32sd

I got it for a second small project studio setup and theatrical work but it has had only a couple of hours of home use before I acquired some more laptops.  So it is in pristine, as new condition, boxed with manuals, etc.  Sounds lovely with condensers and acoustic instruments as well as line inputs.

I am simply not going to get the use from it and be happy to see it where someone or a band can make best use of it.

They retail for £520ish.  Looking for £275.  Can poss. meet in NE or NW or can arrange delivery.

Pics to follow.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments