SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TechSoundSystems ND115 - £200 - now accepting offers

danowensdanowens Frets: 27
edited March 2023 in Basses £

When I bought this, TechSoundSystems were absolutely top-of-the-line and in use by many top players. I have been using this cab for quite a few years with a variety of acts and it has always delivered incredibly present and bassy bass sounds, despite a lack of tweeter (I actually hate tweeters). 

The cab is rated at 400w, but has switchable impedance from 2,4 and 8 Ohms which means that if you are happy with your current setup, you can probably just add this as an extension to get the almost-subsonic bass sounds this thing puts out. I’m not overstating the low-end this thing produces and I know that if I find another rock group I’ll be gutted that I don’t still have this cab. 

It’s incredibly light, loud and versatile; if you’re currently using smaller speakers I strongly suggest adding this and seeing what happens. 

I live in Kendal in the Lake District and my daughter lives in Bolton so I’m regularly around these locations and I’m happy to meet someone around these areas; I’ll drive a reasonable distance if it means saving us both the hassle of shipping the items. 

If you’d rather have the item shipped then I would ask that the buyer arranges this. I can drop off at a suitable collection point, and I work from home if the item is to be collected. In such a case, I will ensure that the item is properly packaged with polystyrene or bubblewrap and I’ll make a trip to Curry’s to get suitable box or to assemble one if the item is too large. 

I’ll have quite a few items up for sale over the next few weeks and I’ll also be advertising them on other sources, so please let me know if you’re interested and I can ensure that other adverts are taken down as I don’t want to disappoint anyone.

image image image image
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments