UK/EU Template suppliers

What's Hot
guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4215
edited May 17 in Making & Modding
I thought this might be a useful "sticky" post in here for other UK/EU-based makers/modders to leverage in their builds. There's lots of suppliers in the US to choose from, but fewer on this side of the pond.

Disclaimer: I cannot comment on the accuracy of any of these templates* compared to the originals, so please use them at your own risk!

I'll start with a few and update the list as suggestions come in - if you can provide any feedback on the quality of them in practice too then that's even better:

(Note: I'm referring to physical versions of templates only, not digital files - there are lots of versions floating around online, so if you're looking for 'perfect' replicas you'll need to do your homework)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16916
    Radius Dish UK do a lot of acoustic templates
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wünderbar! Thanks @WezV, I've added them to the list - just taking a ganders now as I'd not heard of them before :)
  • IvIarkIvIark Frets: 4
    Beware spot-on-templates-uk.  I ordered two full sets of templates from them at the end of February and received a pair of shorts.  Literally a pair of Henri Lloyd shorts!  When I complained they said the proof of delivery showed I had received them and eBay refused my claim even though I had a POD photo of a small package being delivered instead of a large box of template sets.  This is now being dealt with my bank, so buyers beware.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4215
    Interesting - I've erred on the side of caution and removed them from the list! Hopefully that's just some sort of weird one-off mix-up somewhere, rather than an issue with the vendor themselves, but I hope you manage to get it sorted soon.
  • IvIarkIvIark Frets: 4
    Interesting - I've erred on the side of caution and removed them from the list! Hopefully that's just some sort of weird one-off mix-up somewhere, rather than an issue with the vendor themselves, but I hope you manage to get it sorted soon.

Thanks for that.  I actually think it was an issue with the carrier but instead of supporting his customer and taking it up with the carrier, he decided to play dumb despite the fact that the POD photo was clearly not the bulky template sets he sells. He must definitely know that I haven't received his templates.

I will hopefully get my money back but I wouldn't want any other members to get stung by his dishonesty.

Aye, that does sound a little sus - what a shame!
  • SimoSimo Frets: 45
    Thanks for putting me on the list. Just so forum members are aware.. you can order directly from me (click here) at a slightly discounted price compared to ordering via Reverb or eBay.
    Awesome, thank you!
    Bump - one year on, who else should be added?