SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Behringer Truth B3030A Studio Monitors (Pair) - £100

Absolute monster monitors in great condition. They sound great, will go as loud as you need and have been completely reliable for 10 years. I think they are essentially a rip off of the Adam Audio A7X and get very good reviews.

I've just got a sit/stand desk with a relatively light maximum weight so have downgraded to something lighter as these are heavy.

I don't have anything that could ship them safely so offering for collection only, I'm based near Ipswich in Suffolk.

Photos to follow.

Here's what Behringer have to say:
The B3030A boasts big power, 140 Watts of bi-amplified output to an ultra-responsive, long-throw 6.75" Kevlar woofer, which provides “bullet-proof” tight and accurate bass – and a high-resolution 2" velocity ribbon transducer for crystal-clear highs. And although it was designed for the studio, where every note you play or sing is always “under the microscope”, the B3030A makes an absolutely fantastic addition to your stereo or video surround system!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments