SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Ezdrummer 3 UPGRADE £65

gdculleygdculley Frets: 41
edited March 2023 in Studio & Rec £
Hi all,

I've not sold software before but it seems this is relatively straightforward so I'll give it a go.

Up for sale is the upgrade pack for Ezdrummer 3 and I'm looking for £65 please via PayPal friends. This won't work in isolation, it will only work if you currently own Ezdrummer 2. I own and used Ezdrummer 2 and then made the upgrade but have since not used it really so I'm looking to scale back and replenish some pennies. 

The process seems to be straightforward. Once I have a buyer I transfer the license via the Toontrack website and pay €15 for the transfer. The buyer needs a Toontrack account and will receive the activation serial code once transferred.

The current upgrade price is €99 (£87), so this is a saving of £22 for the buyer.

Hopefully it's of interest to someone. Here's a screenshot of the pack for what it's worth!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2wBvadTZa2eGbubh9

I am looking to sell Ezdrummer 2 as well but this isnt possible until I have downgraded from the Ezdrummer 3 upgrade. If you fancy the whole package (2 and 3) let me know but bear in mind it may take a few days to transfer them both over.

Thanks, Graham 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments