SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Limited Edition Player Mustang (PJ) Bass (Upgraded) in Sherwood Green

DumodalDumodal Frets: 490
edited March 2023 in Basses £
Selling my Fender Player Mustang Bass PJ configuration, I bought it new and kept it in pristine condition, the bass is really great and plays phenomenally, the only thing that was lacking in my opinion was the pickups so I decided to do some mods/upgrades.

Upgrades Made:
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder PJ set, more fat tones, more volume something the stock pickups were missing by a mile.
-  I upgraded all the electronics inside, CTS Pots, Switchcraft Toggle Switch (The Original felt very fragile) and Output Jack. (Bought from Six String Supplies)
- Kluson Chrome Dome Knobs
- Chrome Switch Tip
- La Bella Flat-wound Strings
- Fender HI-Mass bridge the more expensive brass one
Fender FBSS-610  Gig Bag

Specs:
  • Body Alder
  • Body Finish Gloss Polyester
  • Body Shape Mustang Bass
  • Neck Material Maple
  • Neck Finish Satin Urethane
  • Scale Length 30" (762 mm)
  • Fingerboard Pau Ferro
  • Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
  • Number of Frets 19
  • String Nut Synthetic Bone
  • Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
  • Position Inlays White Dot
  • Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
  • Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
  • Pickup Configuration PJ
  • Hardware Finish Chrome
  • Tuning Machines Fender Vintage-Style
Collection From Greater London (Kingston) postage is an option but enquiry first as I need to sort a box and calculate the shipping. Paypal friend or direct bank Transfer. Not looking for trades at the moment.

Looking for £550 ono

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments