SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Selling my Jeff Traugott BK

I am selling my beautiful Jeff Traugott BK - I bought in 2018. It is in totally as-new condition and comes with Hoffee case and an outer Colorado Cases cordura zip up.

This - in my opinion is a king of guitars, the sound is very full and orchestral, yet with balance across the strings; it draws you in as a player, it seems and is hugely enjoyable to play. Jeff is a master craftsman and the build quality is superb - the spruce top is truly flat and un-stressed looking, no bracing ripples etc. 

This would be around £26k in the UK now as a pre loved instrument, I am offering it for £20k. I am based in Hertfordshire UK. 

If you let me know your interest I can send full documentary details and links to sounds. 

Many thanks, 

TinyTune

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brianlcoxbrianlcox Frets: 10
    I might be interested. please send full info to brianlcox@gmail.com.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CastroCastro Frets: 512
    I was lucky enough to play this guitar recently and it is absolutely spectacular; worth every penny.

The owner is a gentleman.
  • CastroCastro Frets: 512
    Good morning

Did you manage to sell the Traugott?

Steve