SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Traded) FS/FT Sinvertek N5 5th Anniversary OD/Dist - £95

What's Hot
KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3311
edited April 9 in FX £
Fabulous overdrive/distortion pedal that has a great gain range and much tone-shaping. It's based on the likes of preamps such as the Soldano, Custom Audio and rack preamps and this is one is a Limited Edition one (88 of 200).

You can select a couple of different types of boost that can be added to the core sound with just a double click of the switch and they offer either more gain or a volume/solo hike.

It's 9V and True Bypass

It's versatile across its gain range and does a whole bunch of stuff but it excels at the Lukather, Huff, Schon and AOR thing and hair rock, too, and there's a lot clarity there and note articulation. In fact, there are great demos out there by Michael Nielsen, Leon Todd, Pete Thorn and Shawn Tubbs (great for showing the low-med gain stuff) but Richard Watson shows it off beautifully in this Lukather clip -  

- this is the sort of thing it does (easily)

Offered in great condition, boxed, bag and manual and velcro on the back and not a lot of them around and I believe they're discontinued.
Edit: I did withdraw this because it was so good but now I'm ready to move it on

REDUCED - Looking for £110  £95 PPG includes Special Delivery postage - thanks
If trading, I'd be interested in a JHS AT

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments