SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone: Fender CN60S NAT & Takamine EG330SC - £100 for both!

HaychHaych Frets: 5634
edited March 2023 in Acoustics £
I have these two acoustics which haven't been used for a while and I'm getting grief off Mrs Haych for them being in the way.

The Fender CN60S NAT is a student nylon strung guitar that I purchased for my son just before he lost interest, it's had very little use and is in overall excellent condition.  It would suit a beginner very well as it has very friendly neck dimensions.

If you notice that it currently only has five strings then fear not!  I have a spare set somewhere waiting to go on, the only reason I haven't put them on is that I still wouldn't use it and the new owner may as well have the pleasure of a fresh set of strings.

The Takamine EG330SC is a bit older and has a fair few bumps and knocks after lending it to my niece but is still functionally fine, and doesn't really look that bad either, its bruises are quite small.  This has an onboard pickup and preamp, although it will need a new battery.  This does have six strings but to be fair they're only good for strangling guitar thieves with, so you might wish to throw on a new set for best results.

Both have solid spruce tops, I believe.  Not sure about the rest of the construction, though. 

Take both off me please for only £100 - that's not £100 each, you can have them for a ton and do what you like with them.  If you think you can flip them and make a few notes then please do so with my blessing.  I just need them out of the way.

A few caveats, though.

I cannot deliver, I have nothing in which to pack them so it will be a collection only deal, sorry.  I am in south east Wales, smack bang between the Severn crossings, NP26.  If you're willing to throw in my fuel money I may be able to do a meet somewhere, depending on how far I need to drive.

Neither guitar has a case, hard or soft, or a gig bag.

As each guitar is probably worth my asking price I won't be accepting offers and I would be reticent to split - I don't want to get rid of one and then have the other still hanging around, she'd kill me!

Edit: We've had words and she's hinted that she won't kick up a fuss if I buy a J45, so long as these go first.  Please, please, please help me shift my shiz.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18782
    Holy shit! I have a Takamine EG330SC & it is a nice sounding guitar with a warm tone, worth more than you are asking for both. Someone is going to get a real bargain. Good luck :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TRothTRoth Frets: 10
    Pm’d
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5634
    Thanks to anyone who has expressed an interest, but they have both now sold via another platform.  I had updated the title to indicate they'd gone but apologies if any ambiguity remained.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.