SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold elsewhere: Taylor 322e 12 fret, 2015 model - £1195

What's Hot
DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
edited March 2023 in Acoustics £
Made in 2015 at El Cajon, California, this Taylor 322e is a lovely, sweet, warm guitar to fingerpick or for chord work. It's build quality is excellent and to my eyes, it's beautiful to look at too!

It's a 12 fret neck with a shorter 24-7/8" scale length, so very easy to play. The ebony fretboard feels classy and comfortable under the fingers. Features the  ES2 expression system and comes with it's original Taylor hard case. It's  not the later model with the V bracing by the way - I have had one with the V bracing and couldn't tell the difference, although that says more about my incompetence, to be fair.

It can do the Delta type thing, right through to being a sweet strummer, accompanying my shoutings and bleatings.  I mean 'singing', of course. I shall regret selling this, I'm sure, but I've got the J45 GAS again,  although whenever I get a J45 I sell it again. Fool that I am.

Anyway, give me a shout if you're interested in this one. Not keen on posting, but you never know. Collection's great or I can travel/meet up/ whatever.

Call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments