Yet ANOTHER headphones thread. Glasses compatibility content.

I had a pair of AKG K175 that absolutely KILL my ears where they press them against the legs of my glasses.

I'm looking to replace them with something up to £125ish. I'm not and audiophile and am not averse to something cheaper that's proven to be good. I don't want to go much dearer than £125.

I'm thinking i need to go for over ears so that they don't press my ears against my glasses.

What do the speckies here use that's good? I'll be using them 90% of the time for playing guitar.

I was almost going to pull the trigger on the ubiquitous ATH M50X but read some reviews saying the clamp force is very strong and can cause discomfort for glasses wearers.

The AKG K371 is said to be supremely comfy then i noticed the K361 is a fair bit cheaper. I think the main difference is that the K361 has more plastic and a slightly narrower frequency response, but will my ears notice given the intended use?

The DT770 looks very comfy, but i prefer detachable cables, though this is not a show stopper if the cans are otherwise perfect.

What else should i be looking at? Users with first-hand glasses wearing experience please advise.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments