SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Parting out my Billy Corgan strat build - loaded body / neck fs

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
edited April 2023 in Parts £
I built this in 2021 to scratch an itch, but issues like the neck being too big and not really liking the pickups meant I've never really played it.

Looking to part out as a loaded body mainly because I don't have a case to ship it in as a complete guitar, plus the neck is very thick so may not be to most people's taste. If you're local to Cornwall or want to drive down, I can sell as a complete unit.

For sale as is.

MJT Strat Body in aged Inca Silver (star is easily removed btw)
Parchment white pickguard DiMarzio loaded  BC-1 in the Bridge, The Chopper in the Middle and a BC-2 in the Neck
Bridge is a Callaham Narrow Vintage Strat Bridge (2 7/32 Mount, 2 1/16 String Spacing) deshined
Loaded with a Vintage Relic Strat Kit no1 from Charles guitar for all the other appointments.

Cost a shade £700 to put the body together. I'd like £500 for it. 

The Neck is a 22 Fret 1970's Stratocaster Neck - Large Headstock - Maple Fretboard from Northwestern guitars. Relic'd by me. A local luthier replaced the awful nut it came with with a hand shaped bone nut and it's loaded with VINTAGE RELIC KLUSON 6 IN LINE SET OF TUNERS DOUBLE LINE with the conversion bushings. I'd like £175 total, but will more than likely pop the tuners out and keep them if no interest. Will get the vernier calipers  the neck soon for accurate measurements.

If someone wants to take it whole and pick it up. I'll let it go for £600

If no interest how it is, I'll look at parting it out completely in a couple of weeks, but I'd rather not due to time/hassle.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments