Mouse Replacement

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Vintage65Vintage65 Frets: 334
    edited April 2023
    Chapeau, this is brilliant. So many nuggets of gold, I don’t know how I got myself dressed in the mornings before I found your contributions on here. Forum mvp. 

I was looking at the streamdecks a couple of months ago and they look amazing. How are they to programme? Like most similar things (midi anyone?) I’d guess it’s more a question of figuring out how you want to programme it than actually implementing that. 
    The 4x8 XL version is also on sale at Amazon now (£184).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RL8H55Z/ref=twister_B0BQ1QG8V9
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33798
    Vintage65 said:
    octatonic said:
    Yes, I do. 
    It isn't as hardy as the other devices but as long as you don't stamp on it then it will be fine.

Another thing I do quite a bit with is home automation. I've got a few Philips Hue Smart Buttons in the studio, which get used for turning on/off lights but also studio monitors, the modular synthesiser system and any equipment that has inaccessible power switches (at back of the rack) or, in the case of an SSL G Bus compressor, no power switch at all.
    Thanks for the info. Can the pedal do momentary and latching? I can't seem to find this info anywhere.
    I don't actually know.
    It has always been set up as momentary for me.
  • Vintage65Vintage65 Frets: 334
    Vintage65 said:
    I was looking at the streamdecks a couple of months ago and they look amazing. How are they to programme? Like most similar things (midi anyone?) I’d guess it’s more a question of figuring out how you want to programme it than actually implementing that. 
    The 4x8 XL version is also on sale at Amazon now (£184).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RL8H55Z/ref=twister_B0BQ1QG8V9
    They have already sold out, did anybody on here buy one?