SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Digital Mixer

Need a digital mixer for new band project…needs to have minimum of 16 in & 5 Aux’s out for stage mix…something like Behringer X Air XR18, Soundcraft Ui24R, QSC TouchMix16…let me know what you have

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WebsterWebster Frets: 1
    bump - i'm still looking
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3046
    Any interest in a Yamaha TF-RACK, with a TIO-1608D?

R.
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    I've got an XR18 I could be convinced to part with. 

It's in a 3u shallow rack case, front rack panel is drilled with a Powercon in and thru, and a 13a socket so you can charge a tablet or something. TP Link mini WiFi router mounted in the back of the case. 

Not sure on price - I'll have a look what the going rate is these days and have a think, but if you're interested, let me know!
  • roundthebendroundthebend Frets: 1137
    mike257 said:

It's in a 3u shallow rack case, front rack panel is drilled with a Powercon in and thru, and a 13a socket so you can charge a tablet or something. TP Link mini WiFi router mounted in the back of the case. 

Not sure on price - I'll have a look what the going rate is these days and have a think, but if you're interested, let me know!
    I'd be interested to see photos of that setup, and what price you'd be looking to get for it. I'm in the market too, but @Webster is first dibs as its their thread.
    mike257 said:

I'd be interested to see photos of that setup, and what price you'd be looking to get for it. I'm in the market too, but @Webster is first dibs as its their thread.
    Sure - I'm on tour at the mo, but when I'm back home in a week or so I'll pull it out of the lockup and sort some pictures out. 
    edited June 2023
    Posted in error - back soon when I upload the pics!

@roundthebend @Webster ;

Photos of the XR18 at the link if either of you are still looking!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76ukshh1vkpvklx/AADxk10tzQF4eKJXRG7mNK7fa?dl=0

• roundthebendroundthebend Frets: 1137
    edited June 2023
    @mike257 ;
    I'm interested. Price?