SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Martin 000-15M Streetmaster with K&K Pure Mini Pickup £1100 shipped SOLD

HullboyHullboy Frets: 74
edited July 2023 in Acoustics £
For sale, my Martin 000-15M Streetmaster with K&K Pure Mini Pickup.

Condition wise, it’s extremely good. Other than a few minor impressions to the centre of the neck at the 9th fret that do not hinder the playability of the guitar, there are no other marks, dents or scratches worth mentioning.

The guitar itself plays fantastic and truly sounds wonderful. It had a professional setup and a K&K Pure Mini installed by Andertons at the point of sale just under 2 years ago; the K&K doing an excellent job of amplifying the raw tone of the guitar. Strung with Martin MA540T 12-54 lights (now fitted with brand new Martin Retro 12-54), action at the 12th fret is 2mm low E and 1.5mm high E with no buzz or choking. The nut is cut perfectly and the neck has minimal relief. Everything is spot on in terms of tone and playability. 

The Martin softcase is unmarked and the guitar is complete with the original shipping carton as sent from Martin in the states, so it will be safe and sound for transit.

These have an amazing reputation as acoustics and I’d be all for keeping it, however I’m an electric guitar player at heart and it’s wasted on me.

I’ve sold a few guitars on here in the past and every buyer has been happy with the experience so buy with confidence.

£1250 £1200  £1100 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HullboyHullboy Frets: 74
    edited April 2023
    Bumping this.

I had to try the Martin Retro 12-54 strings to see what all the fuss is about and in my opinion it's now sounding even better. I also took the time to clean and condition the fretboard and bridge along with the string change so it's all fresh and ready to go. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3203
    That’s lovely, looks great. Glwts -not that you should need it! 
  • That’s a looker!
    edited May 2023
    Potentially open to trades towards an electric guitar or amp/amp modeller with +/- cash either way.
    Bump. 
    Will take £1200 shipped for this. 

Thanks for looking. 
  • GJK1959GJK1959 Frets: 54
    Lovely…..!!

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
    Price drop to £1150 shipped. 
    Now on eBay, so this is reduced to match the post fees sale price of £1100.