One gig only Award JD10 Content : Now a voyage of adventure! Joyo American and Sansamp GT2

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3146
    @BillDL Gig went  very well from the audience point of view so result! Actually from our point it was good but could’ve been better rehearsed, however you want to know how the pedals worked. Very happy with both. As we were using  both acoustic and electric guitars and due to ease of performance I used the same channel for each player, set the acoustic sound first then changed to the electrics and turned pedals on. The Joyo was used with the Rickenbacker and all knobs set at about 12 except the voice which was at 7 sounded exactly like it was supposed to. The Morse was put through the JD10 and I had to cut the bass on it to counter the extra bass I’d added to the channel for the acoustic, and due to the excellant way the Morse responds to its volume control I was able to go from cleanish to crunch to lead by the flick of the selector andd a roll of the volume. This is the bit which needs more rehearsal!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7456
    Glad it went well.  Thanks for that update.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom