SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Presonus Firebox audio interface - free to a good home if you cover the postage

What's Hot
I'm just clearing out a drawer in my office and I found an old audio interface from a few years ago. It's a PreSonus Firebox with 2 combo mic / instrument inputs on the front, and two more inputs (labelled "line in") on the back. It has two main outs, plus two pairs of further line outs.  

It connects to the host computer via FireWire, which is why I replaced it with a USB version a while ago, and how it found its way into the drawer. It worked fine when I stopped using it, but I no longer have a means to test it. 

I don't imagine there are many people still using FireWire equipped computers, but if you are and you need an interface, you're welcome to it if you cover the postage. It'll probably go to the household waste recycling centre if no-one wants it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WhistlerWhistler Frets: 322
    RichAC said:
    It'll probably go to the household waste recycling centre if no-one wants it.
    I hope you find a taker. If not, just to be a pedant - I am sorry - you should not dispose of electronic kit in general household waste. Find your nearest used electronics disposal place, which may just be a sparate place at the local dump.
  • RichACRichAC Frets: 744
    Hi @Whistler - that's why I said I'd take it to the HWRC - where they do indeed have an electronics recycling area.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10413
    I will take it please if still available
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • RichACRichAC Frets: 744
    Hi @Danny1969 - yep, all yours. Just heading to bed but I’m PM you in the morning.