SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Yamaha FG820-12 (SOLD!)

TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited July 2023 in Acoustics £
You may remember I made a thread just before Xmas telling the world about this absolutely brilliant deal I got & how fantastic the guitar was for the money... And it absolutely is! It plays fantastic, holds tune well, sounds great, & looks really nice, too!

So why am I selling it?

Three reasons: Space, to fund other things, and because, truthfully, past the first few days, I barely touched it at all. 12-strings sit in a very weird space where there's nothing like one when I need one, but I'm very, very rarely in need of one, & given other needs right now, this has to go.

Price drop to £160 collected north of Brum. You'll not find a better guitar for the money, I promise.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Nudge for this. No rush to sell but it is a stunner, & it's wasting time being here with me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    £160...  But the pictures have disappeared!? No matter!

Help me make space on the rack for more ill-advised purchases ;)

• StillmanStillman Frets: 14
    Hi, DM’d
    & sold to Stillman :) I'm not sure if you have a feedback thread or not, but it was a pleasure doing business with you, & I hope you're happy with it!
  • StillmanStillman Frets: 14
    Ah, the pleasure is all mine, I’m very happy indeed  :3 I’ve  been strumming through Wish You Were Here (it’s the law) and it sounds and plays great, my electric guitar enfeebled fingers are still in one piece :o  One of those guitars that just has no business popping out of a factory at that price, even less so at the price you were kindly offering it here! Anyway, there’s a Duesenberg out there with your name on it.. one out, one in, thems the rules, get searching ;)