Focusrite HELP

Im new to recording, thought id have a go but ive ran into two problems so far

1.i can get roots and amplitube to work and piss about with amps but it sounds like theres an octave pedal on when im playing.

2.when i activate the plugin in ableton (this came with the focusrite) i cant get any audio

Im running the interface into my laptop, then two cables out the back into the back of a Marshall Woburn L&R red and white cables

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 815
    Are you using the Hi-Z input designed for guitars?
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7287
    This  is probably caused by you monitoring the live input and the effected signal. Doesnt say what model you are using but set the output mix level in focusrite control to zero for the guitar interface then use the monitoring button in your DAW to set to record monitoring.

ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • This  is probably caused by you monitoring the live input and the effected signal. Doesnt say what model you are using but set the output mix level in focusrite control to zero for the guitar interface then use the monitoring button in your DAW to set to record monitoring.

Thanks man, I think I've sorted it now. It's the 3rd gen. 

Issue was silly, for some reason it installed 32 and 64 bit plugins that must of been running at the same time, as soon as I uninstall the 32 bit everything came alive and worked lol