SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Lakewood M-31 CP electro acoustic guitar SOLD

pavpav Frets: 3
edited July 2023 in Acoustics £
Lakewood M-31 CP acoustic guitar for sale or trade. Incredible instrument, luthier made in Germany.

Grand concert body shape, Spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, ebony fretboard. L.R baggs Anthem pickup system and finished in open pore satin gloss.

The tuners have been upgraded to Shaller Da Vinci and original tuner holes filled in. Other than that the guitar is stock and in immaculate condition. Comes with genuine Lakewood branded hiscox hard case.

The guitar sounds very open and has incredible dynamic range. The open pore wood is just something else and feels great to play.

Any trials welcome and I would be more than happy to deliver it within a reasonable distance from Newcastle Upon Tyne, or post at buyers risk. I would like £1200 for it but willing to negotiate a bit. Retails new at £2.5k!

I would consider trades for high end nylon classical guitar or a Fano electric guitar, Suhr tele etc or a high end valve combo around 15-30 watts.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pavpav Frets: 3
    price reduction - offers welcome!
  • pavpav Frets: 3
    bump - still for sale and another price reduction! £1200