Sorted: More Cubase LE AI Elements 12 Fuxation.

What's Hot
BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5854
edited May 2023 in Studio & Recording
I don't know if anyone can help but I am loading a backing track into Cubase which I have done on many an occasion, however, this time it will not play through my headphones (but comes through laptop speaker) . My Guitar comes through my headphones. On the side Inspector panel it just says "Stereo in" for the backing track's track, but for my Guitar's track it says "Left Stereo in".

I've found where to look for the Input Routing....Studio > Audio Connections, but I can't seem to find a way to change it, if I click on "Left in" there I can't find a way to apply it.

I have no idea what is wrong, I haven't manually changed anything since I last recorded something. It's totally bizarre.

To confuse things even more, every other recording I've previously done now follows suit and doesn't come through the heaphones (but does sound on laptop speaker), not even my Guitar or any other instrument.

I am using KA6 and it is connected properly.

Sorry if it's confusing, I don't really speak the terminology regarding DAWs.

Thanks.
Only a Fool Would Say That.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4099
    Have you tried rebooting Yr pc?  
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
    edited May 2023
    In your Cubase settings, there should be somewhere to select your audio interface.

It should come under the ASIO category. That's where I select my audio interface in Reaper.
    It's not a competition.
  • midiman1962midiman1962 Frets: 102
    Next to the Wi-Fi icon in the bottom menu bar you should be able to re-route the audio to the sound card
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
    It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1816
    @Bellycaster are you saying that you can't hear properly through headphones but it works normally through your monitor speaker?
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5854
    Thanks, guys, keep it coming. Its like it doesn't recognise the KA6 for the Backing Track. I also loaded a synth track using Halion Sonic and it didn't recognise the KA6 there. So how the feck does it suddenly recognise it when I plug my Guitar in on a loaded audio track?

Will try that link later @stratman3142 ;

I've now run out of leisure time for the day for a few hours  :s
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5854
    That link has the correct solution @stratman3142 thanks. I was trying to change it in the wrong place. Don't know how it reverted back to the ASIO driver in the first place though. It's sorted now anyway.