Basic Audio Interface Recommendation Please

What's Hot
Looking for a basic audio interface recommendation. Just needs one guitar and one microphone input. 

The Focusrite Scarlet seems to be the default option but what else is there?

The Behringer UM2 is half the price but the only review I found wasn’t very flattering, there’s also this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Interface-YGiTK-Interfaces-Compatible-Podcasting/dp/B09QKCV2Q7/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=XeWIs&content-id=amzn1.sym.4bf27ff6-953c-4dfc-b852-0e09e834bd81&pf_rd_p=4bf27ff6-953c-4dfc-b852-0e09e834bd81&pf_rd_r=0J024RV2H74VCPP21Y7P&pd_rd_wg=eeg6A&pd_rd_r=c9e6c239-f321-4455-b149-34074643977f&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m on Amazon but I’m wary of the brand. 

My searches also found the Presonus audio box but that doesn’t seem to have a guitar input and the Audiobox GO but that appears to be usb powered so by the time I’ve added a phantom power supply it’s nearly as much as the Scarlett
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    Focusrite - answered your own question ! ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • WhistlerWhistler Frets: 322
    I find Thomann's sales rankings useful. Sure, it is not perfect and only ranks products Thomann has sold but in this instance a quick look shows that the Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen is the no. 2 top selling USB audio interface, confirming your question about it and, if you look at others in the list or on the USB interfaces page, what others are available (that Thomann sells). By all means buy from your favourite, most trusted shop.

Thomann links (no, I do not work for nor profit from Thomann's sales):
    Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
    Sales Rank: USB Audio In­ter­faces
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3691
    Thanks guys Focusrite on order
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom