SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb: Boss PS-2

danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2702
edited May 2023 in FX £
Any available? Please pm me. Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2702
    Up
  • Would still like one
  • BasherBasher Frets: 1208
    Holy necro-post batman, or whatever.
    Just wondering what one of this forum's tasteful jazzbox-types would want with such a thing?

I have one somewhere but it's only ever been used as a somewhat over-capable octaver pedal. (Bought It new to add a second delay to my DD-2 and experiment, unsuccessfully, with that vaguely Trevor Rabin parallel 5th harmony noisy racket.)
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2702
    Basher said:
    Holy necro-post batman, or whatever.
    Just wondering what one of this forum's tasteful jazzbox-types would want with such a thing?

I have one somewhere but it's only ever been used as a somewhat over-capable octaver pedal. (Bought It new to add a second delay to my DD-2 and experiment, unsuccessfully, with that vaguely Trevor Rabin parallel 5th harmony noisy racket.)
    Nostalgia for my very first pedal and I like the dirty delay :) drop me a message @basher if you end up digging it out!