SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Lowden S-32 w. Anthem pickup now £2350

WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
edited August 2023 in Acoustics £
Hi all,

Moving my lovely Lowden on to pastures anew. I recently aquired an Atkin 000 which just suits my playing style and ears more, so this is up for grabs.

It's a beautiful 2017 S-32, with an LR Baggs Anthem pickup. This thing sounds lush played acoustically and has a wonderfully crisp tone, which translates to an excellent plugged-in tone as well thanks to the Anthem. The pickup was fitted last year by the brilliant Huw Price, who also gave it a little action tweak and it plays very nicely indeed with a set of Elixir 12-53s and medium action. Specs are all standard S-32: 24.9" scale, 1.75" nut, rosewood back and sides, sitka top, 5 piece neck etc.

Condition is generally excellent bar some light wear and tear (some slight scratches on the back that are hard to photograph and a few tiny marks, with some very slight fretwear).

Price now dropped to £2350 with no trades thanks. Based near Newport, South Wales, and willing to meet within a reasonable distance if needed.

Here are some photos (sheep not included). Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments