SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale: Zoom AC3 SOLD

thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2335
edited August 2023 in Acoustics £
Got a couple of minty pedals up for sale: 
Will do pics later but they're both boxed, mint condition.
Prices include UK delivery, and assume Paypal F&F.

1.  Zoom AC3.    Bought this new for an acoustic project that now  isn't going to happen.  In my other bands where I only play a couple of acoustic songs, I use an acoustic amp so don't really need it.

I used it for a couple of rehearsals/gigs and it sounds fantastic.  Really easy to use, and very easy to dial in some great sounds with your acoustic.  The effects are mainly on the subtle side, has some really nice chorus/delays and a pad should you wish to use that. Also comes with a built in boost (again really nice) and room reverb and compression.  Really nice unit, but I don't really use it as mentioned . £210  £200   

2. Wampler Velvet Fuzz.  In two minds whether to keep this, as its got some fantastic sounds in there.  Can do Fuzz and also easy enough to dial in a Rat type of tone.  £110.  TRADED 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments