SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

merged

razorbillrazorbill Frets: 86
edited July 2023 in Acoustics £
Collection in/nearby Newcastle or would be open to shipping as well 

Michael Messer Lighting (£650)

Great guitar in practically brand new condition, I just own too many resonators and something has to go! Purchased directly from Michael brand new last year, setup is still just as it left Dave King and is perfect for both fingerstyle and slide playing

Some specs:
  • Spun aluminium cone
  • Three-on-a-strip open tuners
  • Nickel plated body with 1930s lightning-bolt sandblasted design
  • Mahogany neck
  • 12 fret join to the body
  • Blackwood Tek bound fretboard
  • Bone nut
  • Maple bridge
  • Comes with pod style case (which is genuinely excellent and has straps to wear as a backpack too) 

Polak Robin Nolan Triple-X (£1950) 

A special guitar that I'm only looking to part with because I'm playing my electrics much more often and would probably prefer a d-hole gypsy jazz guitar down the line for personal aesthetic reasons, stupid I know. Handbuilt in Israel to the highest standard. The lightest guitar I've ever owned, genuinely feather light--will have put it on a scale later on today. I've used the guitar with a removable pickguard so there is no wear around the soundhole from playing, no fretwear to speak of either. Setup to an excellent standard by The Guitar Workshop in Glasgow

Full info here: https://www.polak-gypsyguitars.com/product-page/beginners

Some specs:
  • 15 y.o. Brazilian walnut body
  • 5A European Spruce top
  • Maple Mahogany binding on front and back
  • 5pc maple mahogany neck 
  • 43mm nut width 
  • ebony fretboard
  • 22 jumbo frets
  • Upgraded with a polak proprietary piezo pickup in the bridge (£250 add on)
Also comes with a Hiscox Pro-II Gypsy Jazz hard case that I bought as the original case was lacking imo. This thing is bomb proof 

Pricing wise there is one pre-owned for sale for $2850 + tax in the US without the piezo upgrade and some minor fretwear, so thinking £1950 is a pretty killer deal. 

With how sturdy the case is packed well I would be comfortable shipping this insured or local collection/meetups like always  

More pics: https://imgur.com/a/8Qutzh1
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• razorbillrazorbill Frets: 86
    Appreciate the interest so far. Could probably consider trades/px as well 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom