My old 90s band's album re...'bettered'?

johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 393
edited September 2023 in Plug My Stuff

Had a bit of work done on this to make it sound a bit better - well it did until it went through the youtube mill anyway Originally done in the hot Summer of 1996. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SupportactSupportact Frets: 955
    Like it! I was in my first band in 1996 so it's quite a nostalgic time for me. This has definitely got that sound (in a good way). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitartangoguitartango Frets: 1019
    johnswiss said:

Had a bit of work done on this to make it sound a bit better - well it did until it went through the youtube mill anyway Originally done in the hot Summer of 1996. 

Are you Blur in disguise ?
    “Ken sent me.”
  • Like it! I was in my first band in 1996 so it's quite a nostalgic time for me. This has definitely got that sound (in a good way). 
    Thanks @Supportact it's definitely of that time. Since posting that original youtube 'vid' I've gone down a rabbit hole of lufs and bit rates and tweaked it to sound a little more youtube friendly and put that up instead. By little I mean nobody else will notice or care except me of course!

• johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 393
    edited September 2023
    johnswiss said:

Are you Blur in disguise ?
    Or are Blur Swiss in disguise....