SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Elektron Octatrack mkII w/ Fraction Industries Stand & Decksaver + 64GB Sandisk

What's Hot
GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7189
edited July 2023 in Studio & Rec £
I find myself without the time these days to use my beloved Octatrack, so I think the time has come that I can sell it. I hadn't envisaged ever doing so in truth, it's an inspirational thing, and a genuine modern-day / all-time classic. For those who don't know, it's a Sampler / Sequencer / Magic-performance box / audio processor / granter of wishes / provider of dreams. 

Latest OS installed (1.40). Still have the PSU, box and docs, and the machine itself is in very very clean condition having always been looked after (I bought from new)

Comes with Decksaver, Fraction Industries Laser-cut steel stand, and 64GB Sandisk for all that lovely capacity. I will of course do a factory reset and clear before shipping.

£850 including shipping seems reasonable given the accessories. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments