SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass - now £200

What's Hot
kedsoftkedsoft Frets: 5
edited July 2023 in Basses £
This is in good condition. Bought it for my daughter who never became the bass player in my band (in my dreams!) so it's just been sat in a cupboard for a few years.

You're welcome to come to Derby and try it out.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/R3kMsAuZYpi4dFop9

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14453
    Your thread will receive more attention in the Basses £ section. Use the thread starter's editing tools (cogwheel symbol, top right of your post) to move to the correct category.

Do the pickups on your Squier bass have anything printed on their plastic covers? Hopefully, the words Duncan Designed appear in white ink.

After such a long time in storage, it might help to spray electrolube into the pots and to clean the jack socket contacts.

Sharper photographs might help.  :)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • kedsoftkedsoft Frets: 5
    edited September 2023
    Photos are quite sharp and they show that the pickups clearly say 'Duncan Designed'. Thanks for pointing out that I'm in the wrong category. Pots and sockets are all fine.
    Dropped price to £200 ...
    Bump!
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4928
    It's better to embed the photos rather than make potential buyers go clicking on links.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump!