SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: PRS CE22 2006 in ltd ed DuPont Hot Hues METALLIC INDIGO * Price Dropped*

What's Hot
handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
edited February 1 in Guitars £
PRS CE22 2006 in ltd ed DuPont Hot Hues METALLIC INDIGO: £1550 NOW reduced to £1400

I can bring it to the guitar show in Birmingham on 2nd March. 

Dragon 2 Pickups. Original Hardcase included (with some wear). Hangtag is present.

Not a perfect case queen but a stunner none the less as you can clearly see and a truly great player. It plays cleanly all over with plenty of life left in the frets.

Collection preferred from near Ipswich, Suffolk (IP14) but may also be willing to meet up depending on location or I'm happy to pack it and hand it over to a courier organised by you at your own risk. 

I won't be disappointed if this doesn't sell as it's fantastic but the reason I've listed it is because I have her Twin sister (a CE22 in Hot Hues blazing copper) already as my number one so I'd prefer prefer a slightly different flavour. I'd potentially be interested in other USA PRS as a trade.

1reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments